Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dearest Leaders,

From my previous post

Leaders, especially the ICs kindly think through the W5H as you plan and organise the investiture or any other events.

Who
Who am i gonna get/alloacted to help me in my event?
Who is in charge of what?
Who is doing what?
Who is doing the monitoring?

What
What are the duties and responsibilities of each leaders?
What are the equipment require for the event?
What are the things that can possible go wrong?
What is missing, needed, necessary for the event to be a success?
What is the plan if it rain?

When
When is the dateline i need to get the things ready?
When is the rehearsal?
When is the individual event gonna start and end?

Where
Where is the event organised?
Where do we place our equipment?

Why
Why are we doing all this?
Why is it important to stick to the dateline?
Why it happen or need to change?

How
How long is each event?
How to I get enough people to help?
How can I ensure my part of the job is completed?
How can i improve on my part of the job?

These are just SOME of the MANY questions that you should be thinking through when you organise anything. Do not wait till it's too late and "explain" why things are not done. Think and plan it through. ENLIST OTHERS TO HELP if you cannot cope.

Edwin
"if you fail to plan, you plan to fail"

No comments: