Sunday, October 5, 2008

Loola 08 ( 4th ~ 7th November)

Dear Leaders

There will be a briefing for the above-mentioned trip on 18 October 08 at 9am in the AVA room

1) If your parents are unsure whether to let you go, you can get them along for the briefing.
2) Those HLC members who have yet to get the consent form please see me next week.
3) This trip is FULLY SUBSIDED.

I received feedbacks from some of our existing members that some of you are not going. I managed to secure fundings for this trip doesn't mean that we can have the same priviledge next year. I have 40 vacancies for this trip.

Other than using it to equip you with further leadership skills it also serve as a BONDING session to prepare for our first major event next year which is the SEC 1 ORIENTATION. I do intend to take it up and organise the WHOLE event BUT if the responses for the camp is luke-warm then I will not volunteer our services becaue i cannot guarentee that the event will be a success if our leaders are not committed to the cause. Do let me know next week. Thanks

No comments: