Friday, October 24, 2008

Thank you.

Dearest Leaders,

Firstly I would like to thank the pioneer batch of HLC members for all your contributions for the past year. Just submitted the report for our school magazine and realise how much activities we participated in. From the beginning of the year till the end we were involved in one way or another. Thank you again for all your efforts in helping to make the school a better place for all.

As we learn from our experience this year, I'm sure we can continue and improve the school in our little ways. We are going through a renewal process to bring in more to our family but we will not forget you ..the pioneers.

As you embark on your next phase of your education, I am in the process of making a small parting gift for the pioneer batch of HLC members - A small dvd collection of photo/videos taken for the past year. Lastly I thank you all again for sticking with me in this journey and for those who decided to pursue your other interests I thank you and all the best for your future endeavours.

Edwin

No comments: