Thursday, May 29, 2008

HLC Camp 1 updates

Dearest Leaders

Just came back from the recee to the campsite. Just afew things to inform.

1) Bring sleeping bag cos you will sleeping in dome tents. (nice :))
2) I will place a personal data sheet in my pigeon hole next wednesday(4th June) for you to fill up. Existing HLC members need not fill up cos i already have it (from last year HLC camp)
3) Most of you have yet to give your consent form. I know it's still early but try to do it before next weekend okay?
4) Edusave form will also be collected next wednesday. I have check your edusave account almost all of you have more than sufficient funds. You need to pay $85 from your edusave. Those that require assistance kindly see me for help. :)

Do email me if you have any queries.

Edwin

No comments: