Monday, May 26, 2008

HLC CAMP I

HLC Camp I (bottle tree - Yishun)
Date : 16 to 18 June
Start Time : 0730am
End Time : 1230pm

All leaders selected for the camp please report to school in your PE attire. I require your t-shirt size for the camp t-shirt so kindly email me at mucheong@gmail.com.

There has been some pull-out from the camp by the new participants because of other committment in their own CCA. I accepted their choice and had since look for replacement. As in all things, I never like to force people into doing things that they are not committed to.

I am submitting a proposal to change certain things in the council to Mrs Cheng this week. Some are through my personal experiences/observations and some through your honest comments at the feedback session. If you feel that being in the council and serving the school is not your cup of tea, I appeal to you to step down as a council member now.

I need a core group of dedicated leaders to help me churn out several upcoming programs in sememster 2 and in 2009. Being a leader i expect you to set the RIGHT EXAMPLES for your school mates. If you feel that you doesn't fit the bill you can decline the invitation to the camp this week.

I giving my last burst of fire to make things work. If I fail to achieve it by next year, I will step down and let someone better take over.

Edwin
Student Leadership

No comments: