Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Previous Post

Dearest leaders,

This is regarding my previous post dated 26 May 08

Firstly, i am NOT quitting the HLC. I am assign to develop the student leadership in our school and I will put my BEST in whatever time I can allocate to it. Let me clarify this statement before anyone jumps into conclusion again. We all have our commitments in life and different things take different priority in our life at different times. I have Scouts, Prefectorial Board, HLC, my students and my family among the things and I am sure you too. We just need to time manage with the best of our abilities.

As mention in my previous post, most of you had provided me with valuable feedback for the improvement of the council. I had since discussed with Mrs Cheng and will be meeting the school management next week to put forth OUR suggestions.

Rest assured I am not abandoning ship....It's just that i'm a person who "wear my heart on my shoulder". I feel that if REALLY you reflect through and decided you are not willing to help the school whole-heartily then I thank you for your service.

I'll be in school till 9 June so if you need to talk to me about the camp/HLC do look for me in the staff room. You can call/msg me too since most of you had my number. On the 9 to 18 i'll be attending the Scout camp follow by the HLC camp so won't be available.

Happy Holiday

Edwin
Student Leadership

No comments: